Hot or not?

by Insomniac Mummy on April 16, 2010

It’s Friday and here on Insomniac Mummy, you know that can only mean one thing.

‘Hot or not?’ time!

Last week Mark-Paul Gosselaar was stuck in the middle ground. Some were pleased to see a blast from the past, whilst others quite simply had no clue who he was.

This week’s gentleman is a geek girl’s perfect pin-up. After starring in the most recent Rocky Movie as Rocky’s son, he had an almost instantaneous rise to fame in NBC’s award winning series, Heroes. In his role as sensitive, ability replicating Peter Petrelli, he’s wooed the heart of many a viewer, not least that of Audrey at ‘My Mummy wrote this for me‘.

So, here he is:

Milo Ventimiglia, hot or not?

Having never missed a single episode of Heroes, I have to admit I have quite the fan girl crush on Mr Ventimiglia. The fact that he bears some resemblance to my long suffering husband is a bonus.

It’s not my call though, you decide…..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie is a working mum. In her spare time she spends far too much time waffling on the internet. She's a Twitter addicted Facebook fanatic, and an all round social media butterfly. You can also find her on Google + as Insomniac Mummy. She once walked across England and is planning on walking 100K in one day in May 2014 for Cancer Research. All she really wants is a good night's sleep...

Drop Ellie a line, if you like!

{ 33 comments… read them below or add one }

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem April 16, 2010 at 7:13 am

I haven’t watched Heroes to be honest. Not sure of Mr V. But yes – I can see he’s a good casting idea for Rocky’s son.

I’ll go with NOT today.
.-= Jodie at Mummy Mayhem´s last blog ..Why I Am So Thankful Today =-.

Bubblegumbodw April 16, 2010 at 8:12 am

I never got into Heroes, tho hubby did (think Hayden Panettiere helped him!), and I don’t do Rocky films, so not familiar of Milo. Going on looks alone, he’s a NOT.

Maybe it’s the pic, but he looks a bit too sly n oily for me. Sorry! :)

Angela Emery April 16, 2010 at 12:23 pm

ditto what bubblegumbodw said too slimey :P

Steph April 16, 2010 at 8:33 am

That photo isn’t really doing much for me, and it doesn’t really look like him. He looks way better in Heroes. So based on this photo alone I’m going with NOT.
.-= Steph´s last blog ..bridesmaids dresses =-.

New Mummy April 16, 2010 at 8:39 am

So hot!! The only reason I carried on watching Heroes for so long. Also very hot in Gilmore Girls, dark and moody
.-= New Mummy´s last blog ..Gallery – Joy =-.

Very Bored in Catalunya April 16, 2010 at 8:59 am

Nope, he’s got a bit of a snarly lip. Not for me.
.-= Very Bored in Catalunya´s last blog ..How Do You Write Your Blog Posts? =-.

audreyhorne April 16, 2010 at 8:59 am

*makes unattractive noise of lust*

Oh, HOT HOT HOT. Milo is a very pretty man. Strangely, I don’t normally go for pretty men, but I will make an exception here! And in that paramedic uniform in Heroes, he is even more swoonsome.

I’ll leave now…
.-= audreyhorne´s last blog ..A Granny’s joy – Gallery Week 7 =-.

Plan B April 16, 2010 at 9:02 am

Nah, somehow he’s not for me. Got bored of Heroes too after about two and a bit series. Sorry Milo. (Like the name though, Milo’s quite cool…)
.-= Plan B´s last blog ..Does having children make you happier? =-.

Hot Cross Mum April 16, 2010 at 9:08 am

Don’t know the show but I’m afraid this is a Notty for me. Mildly attractive in an overly-slick way but he’s a bit too ‘clean’ and not professory enough for me, or something ;)
.-= Hot Cross Mum´s last blog ..Everybody’s Free (to wear sunscreen): The ketchup remix =-.

Make do mum April 16, 2010 at 9:38 am

Not heard of him so checked google images and I can report back that he is HOT!
p.s. My google reader went crazy with your blog: no posts for weeks and then 30 in a day – I think it’s sorted now :)
.-= Make do mum´s last blog ..Secret post club – April =-.

Claire April 16, 2010 at 9:56 am

It’s a Not from me, I don’t know who he is and he’s not my usual type. I did have a very nice dream about James Redmond last night which is enough to keep me happy for a while :-D

foodie mummy April 16, 2010 at 10:05 am

Hot! definitely hot!
.-= foodie mummy´s last blog ..Not that strong. =-.

Mwa April 16, 2010 at 10:36 am

Aah, bit of a babyface, but cute.
.-= Mwa´s last blog ..The strangest sensation =-.

Jen April 16, 2010 at 10:51 am

Hot!! Quite a handsome chap really :D Jen.
.-= Jen´s last blog ..Love is……………….. =-.

MissSearles April 16, 2010 at 10:56 am

I absolutly love him but not from Heroes! He played Jess in Gilmore Girls and he was brilliant, he and Rory are meant to be together! lol
x
.-= MissSearles´s last blog ..Four Follow Friday Picks =-.

notsosinglemum April 16, 2010 at 11:37 am

Hmmm, I’d say cute rather than hot, give him another 10 years and maybe he’ll be a hottie!
.-= notsosinglemum´s last blog ..Do you take your children on holiday in term time? =-.

Muddling Along Mummy April 16, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Hot … !
.-= Muddling Along Mummy´s last blog ..Technophobes Training Club – numbers, numbers everywhere ! =-.

Mary Poppins April 16, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Not ;0)

Whereees Addddammm waillllllllll ;0) XX
Peeps’ll know him, can he not go in as a reserve :0)
.-= Mary Poppins´s last blog ..Life Is The Greatest Joy Of All…. =-.

snafflesmummy April 16, 2010 at 12:40 pm

ummmmmmm HOT. Such a shame he had to start series 2 of Heros naked!
.-= snafflesmummy´s last blog ..The Gallery – Children =-.

YummyNo1 April 16, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Never seen Heroes so didn’t know who he was but big fat NOT from me I’m afraid.. He is a bit geography teacher looking for me…
.-= YummyNo1´s last blog ..Aiming for the stars.. =-.

Cheshire Mum April 16, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Erm, this is getting a shaky hand from me – neither a thumbs up nor down. He’s an alright I suppose, not hard on the eye but wouldn’t look twice in the street and not convincing me to set my Sky+ either… so actually I’ve decided – you’re either Hot or you’re not and he’s NOT!
.-= Cheshire Mum´s last blog ..Toy Story 3: 100 days to go! =-.

LettyD_ April 16, 2010 at 6:43 pm

not for me!

notSupermum April 16, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Pass!
.-= notSupermum´s last blog ..New Blog: The Greyhound Diaries =-.

Michelle Purse April 16, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Oh yeah, hot hot hot!

Liz@VioletPosy April 16, 2010 at 10:42 pm

No, not for me x
.-= Liz@VioletPosy´s last blog ..Yarn on the Square =-.

Dan April 16, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Peter Petrelli is a big wet lettuce.
.-= Dan´s last blog ..I hope there is a Plan C =-.

Priness_L_88 April 17, 2010 at 2:39 am

Never seen him before, but he looks like a hottie to me! He’s got the tall, dark, handsome thing going on by the looks of it!
.-= Priness_L_88´s last blog ..What’s in my handbag? =-.

Heather April 17, 2010 at 7:43 am

I have no idea who this guy is. I obviously live in a box or something. but yeah, he is HOT HOT HOT. would I? Hell yes!
.-= Heather´s last blog ..And The Winner Is… =-.

nappyvalleygirl April 17, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Yes, hot. He was very cute in Heroes.
.-= nappyvalleygirl´s last blog ..The MADS – what a way to perk up my week =-.

Heaterm April 17, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Hot!! Love the dark sneaky look.

Karen - Allabouttheboys April 18, 2010 at 6:06 pm

OH! HOT ! Def hot! We have our own Milo, so I am biased !

MrsLJHall April 18, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Ew so NOT. Never watched Heroes though so no idea who he is. I love the fact that your ‘hot or not’ gets more comments than any other post I’ve ever seen! :o )

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip April 20, 2010 at 4:45 am

HOT. Definitely. But I’ve never seen him before so I’m going on the pic alone. Yummy I say.