This Berry Eton Mess is possibly the easiest dessert recipe in the world to throw together.
You can make it look a bit posh by serving it in glasses with a sprig of mint to garnish, or you can dollop it in pudding bowls, and gobble it up in seconds!
Either way with just three ingredients and no cooking involved, it is super easy to make and blooming delicious – I defy you not to go back for more…
- 4 meringue nests – broken into pieces
- 500g mixed berries – I used blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- 200ml reduced fat crème fraîche
- In a large bowl gently combine the broken meringue nests and the mixed berries.
- Fold the crème fraîche through the mixture.
- Serve either in glasses (if you’re showing off) or pudding bowls.
- Tuck in and go back for seconds!